Monday, February 11, 2008

On April 12, 2006

Have you ever thought that the person you should be with, is the person that was there from the very beginning?..Have you ever thought that the ones before, in the past were really the ones who knew and loved you for who you were, and not for who you changed into today?..Sometimes I think these, and answered these questions to myself...the answer is YES(in my world)..You see, we never think unless we stop and look at ourselves..maybe I'm crazy for asking these questions, but yet again, I'm only human, trying to learn..Sometimes it just takes strength to take a risk..yet with that strength, our fear gets in the way...maybe its how we worry what others might think of you, what your friends might say..or the thought of misjudgement...but you know what..who cares!?..right?...Ok..what am I saying?...what I'm trying to say..is that you never know unless you TRY..and so far...my RISKS...well...they've only came out as the BEST...for example...me singing my 1st solo for the COFFEE HOUSE...I mean, I have sung to other audiences solo, but never in front of fellow classmates, that I see in the halls daily..I gotta say..I was hella nervous...but...every performance I have is always nerve-racking..so it was all the same risk...but in the end, as a day passed, they really seemed to like the way I sung and even came up to me to tell me so..and it only told me, that I can do it!I can be the best I can..maybe I sound cheesy, but it was a good feeling, being reassured...having to have thought about me myself..I've pretty much broken some of the rules(or go against all the rules, as Emile would say..lol)..I say, that I just twisted the rules a bit..heh...but here's the thing....you never know unless you TRY...I know..some things I've tried, have somewhat given me despair..but it only made me LEARN what not to do lateron...or held me back...who knows?..maybe..just maybe something will happen for all of yous reading this to make it click....ONLY TIME WILL TELL....

No comments: