Monday, February 11, 2008

He Can Twist me a Pretzel

Press play
In the way
We can sway
To the beat
Body so close
Laughs and jokes
Open my eyes
I was blind
Make me smile
Do it wild
You hold my hand
We lock eyes
Tell me boy
You know
We can synchronize
Push me up
Give me flight
You give me
My peace of mind
Feelings that burst
Violins on the ground
Whisper babe
To the sound
To the beat
Of our hearts
Nobody
Can tell apart
Feels so good
Lying here
In your arms
Eyes lock eyes
Boy you know
You make me smile
It's the fire
On our feet
Makes us dance
To the beat
Foggy window
Split sunshine
Our charms
Make it seem
You are mine
Hypnotized
To my hips
Hynotized
To kiss my lips
Turn away
Too afraid
Can't you see?
We both know
you and me
Can't be
Speak my mind
Make it fresh
Feel your arms
Embrace my flesh
Body so close
Eye to eye
Such a beautiful
Perfect Lie

No comments: